Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Superpowers

Often as a child you are told tales of superheroes, superheros that have superpowers that are unknown to any normal human. As you get older you start to realise that superpowers are not real and just a fairy tale your parents told you as a bed time story. Although I realise there is no such thing as people with caps, or spider webs coming out of their hands, I cant help but fantasise about what it would be like to have a superpower. If I could choose any superpower to have I think I would have to choose telepathy. Reading minds would give you the power to hear what people are going to say or thinking about you before the words actually leave their mouth. You could never be lied to again by anyone with this ability because you would be able to hear the truth in their thoughts. I would use telepathy to see the answers to test questions ;p I would never fail a test again =) Over all telepathy would be the most effective superpower for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment